Texas Water Solutions - Failed Puronics Water Softener and RO Systems
My wife & I bought a 5K water softener system with an RO system just over 2 years ago. Everything was good for the first year, then it started..... calls for us to have annual service done for a huge price. The RO system needed new filters but I had no idea TWS would charge so much !! They don't tell you that when you’re thinking about buying their systems. I finally replaced the RO system with one that cost less for the entire system than the filters from TWS. I now can replace my RO filters for $25 per year.
Next.....after just 2 years the stainless exterior of the water softening unit has rusted through, leaked and has stained my floor. I emailed the president of TWS but never received and answer, so after 5 weeks of waiting I called. Now they want to charge me $89 service fee to come and analyze the unit. With this company It's all about charging the customer over and over again.
Paying the price we did, I expected a quality unit that would last for more than 2 years but that's not what I got installed.
I wish I had done some research before buying. My advice, do the research and save yourself the anguish, frustration and most of all your hard earned money. Always ask about annual maintenance and associated costs too.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Puronics Water Softeners
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........ You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "This man claims to have went to harvard when in fact he has not. He only has a master's certificate. He has never stepped one foot in hardvard. He claims..."
- "Our Gehan Home is less than 4 years old. The windows Gehan installs are made of the cheapest materials. The glass is micro-thin (you will hear everything and..."
- "Had a horrible experience with Mantruk movers. Had a move from NC to Ok. Upon arrival most of our furniture was scratched dented or broke. Spoke to Ernest who told..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."