Texas Water Solutions - Failed Puronics Water Softener and RO Systems

2 of 6 Texas Water Solutions reviews

My wife & I bought a 5K water softener system with an RO system just over 2 years ago. Everything was good for the first year, then it started..... calls for us to have annual service done for a huge price. The RO system needed new filters but I had no idea TWS would charge so much !! They don't tell you that when you’re thinking about buying their systems. I finally replaced the RO system with one that cost less for the entire system than the filters from TWS. I now can replace my RO filters for $25 per year.

Next.....after just 2 years the stainless exterior of the water softening unit has rusted through, leaked and has stained my floor. I emailed the president of TWS but never received and answer, so after 5 weeks of waiting I called. Now they want to charge me $89 service fee to come and analyze the unit. With this company It's all about charging the customer over and over again.

Paying the price we did, I expected a quality unit that would last for more than 2 years but that's not what I got installed.

I wish I had done some research before buying. My advice, do the research and save yourself the anguish, frustration and most of all your hard earned money. Always ask about annual maintenance and associated costs too.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
2 of 6 Texas Water Solutions reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
TWS

Jul 11, 2014 #839210 Austin, Texas, United States

In an effort to correct this situation we have made several trips to this customer with no charge and are working to get him a brand new tank worth over $2000.00 at no charge to the customer. I have spoken to this customer and he has now agreed to all the terms of the warranty and has scheduled for the new tank to be installed. I hope that once the work (install) has been completed this will all be settled as that is what the customer stated when I spoke with him today.

6 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.