Texas Water Solutions - Failed Puronics Water Softener and RO Systems
My wife & I bought a 5K water softener system with an RO system just over 2 years ago. Everything was good for the first year, then it started..... calls for us to have annual service done for a huge price. The RO system needed new filters but I had no idea TWS would charge so much !! They don't tell you that when you’re thinking about buying their systems. I finally replaced the RO system with one that cost less for the entire system than the filters from TWS. I now can replace my RO filters for $25 per year.
Next.....after just 2 years the stainless exterior of the water softening unit has rusted through, leaked and has stained my floor. I emailed the president of TWS but never received and answer, so after 5 weeks of waiting I called. Now they want to charge me $89 service fee to come and analyze the unit. With this company It's all about charging the customer over and over again.
Paying the price we did, I expected a quality unit that would last for more than 2 years but that's not what I got installed.
I wish I had done some research before buying. My advice, do the research and save yourself the anguish, frustration and most of all your hard earned money. Always ask about annual maintenance and associated costs too.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Puronics Water Softeners
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "Our Gehan Home is less than 4 years old. The windows Gehan installs are made of the cheapest materials. The glass is micro-thin (you will hear everything and..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "I live in Arizona so I thought I would drive to their listed location in Gilbert, Arizona to check them out. Not a big surprise they do not exist! They..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."